Institute and faculty of Actuaries, UK declared results yesterday night. This results can be checked via this link – http://www.actuaries.org.uk/studying/exam-results.
I congratulate everyone those who have stood successful in their exam and wish them luck for further papers. Those who couldn’t clear need not worry and focus on bettering their preparations. You may feel free to contact me to take decision on what will be ideal combinations of subjects now. Generally its good to clear CT1 and CT3 first then target CT5 and CT6 and at last CT4 and CT8. CT2, CT7 and CT9 can be targeted any time.
Results stats of September 2015 exam (encouraging..)
CT1 (Non Member) – 480/1214 = 39.5%
CT1 (Members) – 279/523 = 53.3%
CT2 – 428/656 = 65.2%
CT3 – 616/896 = 68.75%
CT4 – 481/932 = 51.6%
CT5 – 528/990 = 53.3%
CT6 – 594/1078 = 55.1%
CT7 – 404/571 = 70.7%
CT8 – 377/759 = 49.7%
Those who have recently cleared CT1 as non member has to be really quickly in seeking membership if not already secured. All the that you need to do is
1. download the membership form ( using this link, you will find form at the bottom of the page -http://www.actuaries.org.uk/studying).
2. Fill up the form (should be typed, majorly except signatures)
3. Make payment via Bank Transfer or fill up the credit card details in the form. (Demand Draft can also be made, which can be sent be courier.) Membership fees is GBP 200.
4. If payment is via bank transfer or credit card you may email your filled forms on email@example.com. If you have made demand draft you may courier your form along with draft.
5. You will get a reply with 5 weeks. Be quick to send your forms. Get it done within 2 days.
6. Documents required is attested copy of 12th and all semester mark sheets of graduation along with CT1 non-member exam result. Any delay in sending of forms may not be entertained by institute.
This week is the right week, Today is the right day, NOW is the right time to start preparations for April 2016 challenge. Good Luck!