Hello Aspiring Actuaries,
We are extremely glad to inform you that, On Students Demand, we are now open in New Delhi. We are now accepting admissions for all CT series papers. To maintain the quality of teaching and give personal attention we have limited our intake in each batch to 30 students. To make sure you do not miss this opportunity to learn with the best teachers, enrol immediately.
There are many ways in which you can be a part of DELHI CHAPTER of S.MONK. Continue reading…
1. CT Series IFoA/IAI Exam Training – You can enrol with S.MONK for classroom Exam Training session to be held at our North Campus and Rajouri Garden Centre. Our Experienced teachers are committed to give you best learning experience and exam support.
We are offering admissions at discounted rate for first ever Delhi Batch of S.MONK
CT1, CT2, CT3 and CT7 – INR 10,500.
CT4, CT5, CT6 and CT8 – INR 12,000.
2. Actuarial Study Library – S.MONK Students will have special access to free study library from December to April and July to September each year.
3. Test Series and Doubt Sessions – We have test series and doubt solving sessions for students who love to learn themselves but require little support from us during tough times.
4. Software Training Sessions – We have weekend batches for Basic Excel, Advance Excel with VBA, R programing, Python and SQL under leadership of Senior Professionals.
You will be glad to know that, We are offering free 3 days training on R programming for students who enrol for 2 CT papers together.
5. Career Workshop – You can participate in Career Workshop to be held at North Campus, next week. Date and venue to be announced in our next post. Stay tuned here for updates.
Career workshop includes
– Introduction to soft wares required in Actuarial Jobs
– Upcoming opportunities in different sectors beyond insurance
– Entrepreneurship in Actuarial Profession
– On the spot Mock Interviews and much more.
6. Actuarial Apprenticeship program – We are announcing our pilot project “Actuarial Apprenticeship Program” under which we will provide in-house placements just like it happens in your college. Detailed announcement about this path-breaking program will be made in upcoming career workshop next week.
7. Become a Trainer – We are interviewing talented candidates with excellent communication skills to become a part of our TEAM S.MONK. If you are passionate about teaching, do get in touch with us.
8. Volunteer with S.MONK – If you love to help aspiring actuaries just like we do, you can volunteer for us by participating in career workshops and other projects. For details, you can get in touch with us. You can also write articles, create informational videos and many more exciting things.
We are looking forward to meet all of you soon in Delhi. In the meantime, Get in touch in case of queries through Contact us form.