Start your successful 2019 & Actuarial journey with us.
We are starting new batches for ACET from the 20th of January.
ACET is the Actuarial Common Entrance Test which is held twice a year. With the December attempt successfully concluded on 15th December 2019, the optimistic promise and the wonderful opportunity of ACET June 2019 lie ahead of us.
DATES & TIMINGS OF FIRST CLASS:
MUMBAI (Vile Parle): 20th January 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
PUNE (Kothrud): 23rd January 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Contact numbers for enquiries :
S.MONK School of Actuaries: +919561572749 ACET Faculty: +918329272497
The course shall include:
- Intensive preparation of the Subjects Mathematics, Statistics, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Verbal Ability.
- Periodic Chapter-wise & Subject-wise tests in exam conditions. Followed by 3 Mock examinations to put students at ease and raise their confidence levels when they appear ACET coming June.
- In-Depth knowledge of all topics included in the syllabus and also training of further concepts which will prove to be really helpful in clearing Actuarial Papers that lie ahead.
- Extra Classes & Special attention will be paid to Students with comparatively less background Mathematics, Statistics. And also to Students from Vernacular mediums to help them succeed not just in ACET but also to improve their overall communication skills.
- Notes & Study material for all Subjects will be provided.
- Doubt Solving & Revision Classes shall be held regularly to enhance the understanding of the course material and improve their application.
- Group Study Sessions and discussions will be highly encouraged to induce healthy competition and also to help develop the personality of Students.
- Regular updates to Parents and guardians to monitor the progress of the student
ORIENTATIONS: Orientations will be held for parents and aspiring actuaries to get better clarity on what to expect from the course.
Topics covered in the orientation:
- What is Actuarial science?
- Why Actuarial Science?
- Curriculum 2019.
- What to expect during your Actuarial journey?
- The scope of Actuarial Science in India and Abroad.
- Proper Mindset of Parents and Students pursuing Actuarial Science.